Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ADOT Update

Ramps and lanes to close next week as ADOT continues repaving project along I-10 from Kino Parkway to Valencia Road

The Arizona Department of Transportation is closing ramps and lanes next week as it continues work on a project to make the drive along eastbound and westbound Interstate 10 from Kino Parkway to Valencia Road smoother.


Lanes and ramps will be closed next week from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following morning. During lanes closures, one lane will remain open at all times. Detour signs will be in place for ramp closure.


    • The eastbound I-10 right lane from Alvernon Way to Valencia Road will be closed.
    • The eastbound I-10 Valencia Road entrance ramp and exit ramps will be closed.
    • The westbound I-10 left lane from Irvington Road to Kino Parkway will be closed.
  • Wednesday (May 4)
    • The eastbound I-10 right lane from Alvernon Way to Valencia Road will be closed.
    • The westbound I-10 left lane from Irvington Road to Kino Parkway will be closed.
  • Thursday (May 5)
    • The eastbound I-10 right lane from Alvernon Way to Valencia Road will be closed.
    • The westbound I-10 left lane from Irvington Road to Kino Parkway will be closed.