The following details outline transit service during the holiday weekend.
Sun Tran Service
· Sun Tran Routes 1 through 99 will run on a regular Saturday schedule on New Year’s Eve, Saturday, December 31, 2011.
· Routes 1 through 99 will run on a Sunday schedule on Sunday, January 1 and Monday, January 2, 2012, in observance of the New Year’s holiday.
· There will be no Sun Express service Monday, January 2. Express service resumes Tuesday, January 3.
· Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center will be closed New Year’s Day, but will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 30 and from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, December 31 and Monday, January 2.
· The Administrative Offices and the Lost & Found Department, located at 4220 South Park Avenue, will be closed Monday, January 2. The Administrative Offices will re-open on Tuesday, January 3, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lost & Found will also re-open Tuesday, January 3, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sun Van Service
· Sun Van service will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran.
· Sun Van’s Customer Service Center will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Sun Shuttle’s Holiday Weekend Service:
· Sun Shuttle, which provides transit service in outlying communities, will provide regular service on Friday, December 30, Saturday, December 31 and Monday, January 2. Sun Shuttle routes do not run on Sundays.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.