SUNDAY • MARCH 18 • 10AM - 4PM
Armory Park Center
220 South 5th Avenue • Tucson AZ
YOU'RE INVITED to participate in Tucson Arts Brigade's 3rd Annual
celebration of The Water Festival, an integration of art, science, and
culture to raise awareness, promote stewardship, and foster creative
expression about our water future.
In conjunction with the United Nation's World Water Day, The Water
Festival is a prime opportunity to engage the public through diverse
activities for learning, networking, family-friendly fun, and creative
interactions with water and community issues.
• Exhibitor Fair
• Art Show
• Dance/Theater Performances
• Panel Discussions & Speakers
• Kids Activities
• Spiritual Water Practices
• And more!
This year's theme is "WATER & COMMUNITY: A CENTENNIAL JOURNEY - Then,
Now & Into the Future", with added focus on water-related themes:
• Agriculture - Food security, farmers markets, water use
• Health & Wellness - Technology, holistic practices, body water
• Cultural Connections - Century of water stories and future visions
EARLY BIRD EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION:
Registering by Feb. 14 saves you 50% on Exhibitor Rates!
REGISTER as a Sponsor, Exhibitor, Artist,
Activity Leader, or Volunteer TODAY!
MORE INFO / ONLINE REGISTRATION:
520.791.9359 / Email