Saturday, March 24, 2012

I-10 Update

Guardrail repair work scheduled on Interstate 10 in the Tucson area next week

The Arizona Department of Transportation will have the following lane and ramp closures on Interstate 10 in the Tucson area beginning Monday (March 26) for guardrail repair. 



Monday (March 26)

The eastbound I-10 south exit ramp at Palo Verde Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Drivers can use the eastbound I-10 north exit ramp to access Palo Verde Road south. 


The eastbound I-10 north exit ramp at Palo Verde Road will be closed from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Drivers can use the eastbound I-10 south exit ramp to access Palo Verde Road north.
Tuesday (March 27)

The left lane on eastbound I-10 will be closed between Tucson and Benson, near State Route 83, from 8 a.m. to noon.
Thursday (March 29)

The eastbound I-10 entrance ramp at Avra Valley Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Traffic will be detoured to the eastbound I-10 frontage road to access eastbound I-10 at Twin Peaks Road
The schedule is subject to change due to a variety of reasons, including weather, material availability and mechanical difficulties. ADOT advises drivers to proceed through or near work zones with caution, slow down, and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.